Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Final Results with Ultimate Reset

WOO!! Very PLEASED w/ my final results with my 21-day Ultimate Reset! Lost 7.8lbs and total loss of 6 3/4 inches! Worth it! My pregnancy pouch is GONE!!!!! Feels amazing great inside! Love it! Now put in my beast mode on and get back on trainings/workouts.. I sure miss so MUCH!  Looking forward to gain some muscles and work on my abs.  I'm getting closer!






I definitely would recommend to anyone to do Beachbody Ultimate Reset! For more information check out --


BENEFITS: lower cholesterol, rid the body of toxins, rid yourself of allergies, chronic fatigue, and MANY MORE!!!! BONUS: NO working out while the body heals, more energy, and breaking plateaus with WEIGHT LOSS. Your excitement & confidence in accomplishing this will be LIFE CHANGING on many levels.

Do you sleep 8 hours but wake up groggy? Are you perpetually grumpy? Do you crave sugar? Are you gaining weight even though you’re exercising regularly? Is your cholesterol through the roof even though you think you’re eating right? If you answer YES, Ultimate Reset may be for YOU!

For more info you can see what this is all about at 



and ask how to save 25%!


I am hosting my challenge/support group for Ultimate Reset: starting my first group in July. I'm now taking names who are interested, please contact me via email, text or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment