Monday, June 11, 2012

Dig Deep with Shaun T





I have never thought I would find something that I actually LOVE and ENJOY to every morning.  I have done P90X, Turbofire and ChaLEAN Extreme.  Turbofire was my favorite until my husband and I finally did Insanity-The Asylum.  I've fallen in love with the program.  Turbofire is AMAZING & AWESOME Intense HIITs trainings I love and enjoys the choreography of kickboxing.  I really love how I feel after I completed my Insanity/Asylum workouts. My butt gets kicked by Shaun T's and made me DIG DEEPER.  Always have sore muscles, knowing I worked hard!  I love how it gives me the energy, my endurance has improved greatly, makes me stronger.  I can go on with Shaun T.


I wanted to share with you all, as well as Shaun T.'s fans - he is on Experience Life! magazine.

 
Shaun T. shares his secrets for building a high vitality life.




Check out the rest of the article on Shaun T.'s

http://experiencelife.com/article/dig-deep-with-shaun-t/

No comments:

Post a Comment