Thursday, June 14, 2012

My FINAL journey of 21-Day Ultimate Reset

 CHECK MY VLOG ON MY FINAL RESULTS ON MY ULTIMATE RESET JOURNEY!!









TRANSCRIPTS below on the vlog!  Read and ENJOY!




Welcome to my FINAL journey of 21-Day Ultimate Reset!

Hello! I want to share with you all on my FINAL results on my Ultimate Reset.  I completed 3 weeks two days ago on June 12th.  Yesterday was my first day of post-reset.  I feel G-R-E-A-T!!  My energy levels still are CHAMP unbelievably high.  I feel completely so CLEAN inside.  I feel the energy boosts of doing things, getting up in the mornings high-motivated, and feeling so GREAT.  I’m so GLAD to be back on my normal, daily routines with my workouts/trainings, my eating routines – not having to follow any specific, strict meal plans.  My 3 weeks with the U.R. meal plans is finished.

I did my workout in this morning; it was CHAMP, felt good!  We are doing moderate workouts around 50%.  Since we are in our post reset, it’s highly recommended to do 50% moderate workouts after reset for 1 week.  Right now, we’re doing Insanity Core & Balance.  That workout is fine and moderate, it gives me good heart beats, it’s not like head-rush, hardcore & sweaty trainings.  No, it’s moderate, good start for us to do until we return back home from Las Vegas.  We will pick up speed and get back on intense trainings 100% finishing up Insanity.

Back to the point on my experience, I want to share with you all.  3 weeks has gone by so FAST!  It went like BOOM!  I learned so MUCH through the journey, about everything including foods, emotionally & my physical appearance.  Several of my goals that I doubt, I never thought I would achieve.  I eventually ended achieving my goals from Ultimate Reset results.  Foods… Foods are unbelievably champ and DELICIOUS!  So many vary new foods that I never ate nor like, especially with the looks.  With the patience and learning, I bear trying and eating, end up LOVING them, champ and DELICIOUS!  It had changed my perspective on foods.  I learned a lot and definitely will add those recipes with our regularly meals for the family in near future to enjoy.  Plus, very HEALTHY!

Emotions… The feelings of temptations, you will struggle with cravings since you are used to your previous eating clean routines like junks or others.  Like I mentioned in my last vlog on kids, how I clean and eat up their leftover foods, eating some extra off from their plates.  Those are one of those things that changed my perspective, change my habits and shifted me in a right path with eating clean & follow portions.  It is also a GREAT experience with temptations.  First week wasn’t too bad, 2nd and 3rd week were hard.  There are some times I would want to eat the foods I used to eat before reset.  It definitely is a learning experience about eating raw.  Yes, many raw are good foods.

Physical appearance… Most of you know that I’m a mom of 4 kids.  I have had the post pregnancy pouch, look like a kangaroo pouch hanging out for 8-9 years.  I’ve worked so hard for past 2 years with serious trainings, serious meal plans/eating clean.  I still have the pouch, it slowly changed.  I still struggled for so long.  Many people, friends and trainers would tell me be patient, have the patience, keep up with hard work.  In my mentality, I would eventually achieve that goal in a very long time, not that very soon.  Ultimate Reset proved me wrong.  My entire post pregnancy pouch truly is GONE!  Absolutely GONE!  I have no pouch, it isn’t there anymore.  I am THRILLED!  I will show you my results from Day 1 – you definitely can see the pouch right there.  On my 21st day, you wouldn’t find it and ask, “Where is it?”  I’m IMPRESSED!

My total results, I lost 7.8lbs and 6 ¾ inches.  BIG difference.  Plus, it seriously did deep detox, cleansing toxins out of my body.  I felt GREAT!  Back to my routine, eating clean and working out regularly and continue to enjoy the rest.  It is a GREAT experience.

I definitely highly recommend this to anyone! Try and experience!  It’s a LIFE-CHANGING experience.  Especially for most of you who are parents, I recommend Ultimate Reset.  If you are curious, have some questions, want to know more information, contact me! 

I want to add few things about my experience during the 3 weeks journey: tiredness, muscles soreness & tickling, burnt out, legs shaking and numb, soreness, muscle stiffness.  You would need to keep going and moving, stretching, take Epsom salt bath, or use hot tub with jets.  Keep moving and be active.  Do yoga and stretching.  No headaches.  Bearable, facing temptations and several others.

GOOD NEWS! I’m hosting a small group of 5, starting in July.  Only 5 serious and commit who are READY to reset your bodies and serious detox cleansing for 3 weeks.  Join my group, only 5.  I will be working with all 5 of you in a group.  The group will include interaction, feedback, accountability, motivations, supports, encouragements, sharing our experiences.  It is fun, good experience.  All 5 of you will go through together, understanding each other since you all will be experiencing together same time.  I already experienced, so I know how I can help and assist you better ways I can.  So, contact me soon!  Enjoy seeing my results that I’ll be posting next.

Thank you for watching my vlog!

No comments:

Post a Comment