Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Ultimate Reset Journey - Week 1 (Day 1-7)




My VLOG





Hi!!!!  I want to share my experience journey with Ultimate Reset with you all.  Today, I am on Day 8.  I just finished Week 1 yesterday.  WOW, one week went by so fast and 2 more weeks left!  I am so eager and looking forward to my end results.  My overall journey so far, for 1 week, the experience is CHAMP UNBELIEVABLE!!  W-O-W!!  I feel AWESOME!  I feel GREAT!  I feel so motivated, so eager, better focus, more ALERT, more energy – I’ve never had been this so HIGH energy before.  Always on go-go-go and constantly doing something.  All the foods this week I’ve never had tried before (except for few) most of foods I’ve never tried – SO DELICIOUS!  CHAMP! It has all foods, meal plans, everything in the book.  It really is a good experience for me.  It’s unbelievable I’m done with week 1, I’m looking forward to week 2 and week 3.



What is Ultimate Reset?
It’s a 21-day detox, cleaning toxins out of your body to a new body, new person – happy and healthy.  You know, I don’t need detox if I’m eating clean and working out regularly.  No, it’s not true.  You get environment toxins.  You get toxins from the air you breathe, foods you eat, water you drink (it could be pollute water), really it’s everything in environment.  It’s everywhere!  21-day detox is NOT starvation diet.  You do eat real foods; you will follow the schedules of taking your supplements and eating foods (meal plan/diet from Ultimate Reset food plans) schedules.


Ultimate Reset has everything you need to start with your 21-day detox journey.  It comes with a book, DVDs, supplements, and few others that I will show you.  When you receive your Ultimate Reset, you will receive a package look like this.  The book has meal plans, what to expect and prepare before starting your detox journey, daily regimen and menu, recipes, ingredients, FAQs and post reset. It also comes with Quickstart Guide.  You will have a caddy – if you work, travel or bore to lose supplements in your purse or else, the caddy can hold everything you need to put in. Also, you will have Schedule Guide to follow to take your supplements during Week 1, Week 2 and Week 3.  You will also have DVDs – one to watch before you start Ultimate Reset – How to Reset your Health in 21 days.  Also you will have another DVD to learn cooking class – making easy, delicious meals, good guide if you don’t know how to cook.  You will have 6 supplements – Alkalinize, Detox, Revitalize, Optimize, Oxygenize, and Mineralize.
That’s all in one package for your Ultimate Reset journey.



Is Ultimate Reset for YOU????
Do you sleep 8 hours but wake up groggy? Grumpy?
Do you crave for sugar?
Are you compulsive or emotional eater?
Are you gaining weight even though you’re exercising regularly and eating right?
Is your cholesterol shoot through the roof?

There are many other reasons.  Your body may be overloaded with toxins.  Toxins that are causing you not sleep well, to gain weight (you can’t lose weight), can’t stop craving for sugar or wrong foods.  Your body is going crazy overloaded with toxins.  You want to stop, clean out the toxins, refresh & reset your body?  Go for it! Contact me, I will help you to get started with your journey.  WARNING – it’s not for pregnant women, breastfeeding moms, or any other medical issues – please check with your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment